31 October 2013

Undertaker Costume Gallery

Undertaker was completed in December 2011 and debuted at Ikkicon VI in Austin, TX.  The cosplay consists of a cassock-like undercoat, an overcoat with a large collar, a grey sash, two jewelry belts, two necklaces, false nails, a buckram hat, and boot covers with nine buckles each.  My memento belt utilizes the one canon character name that we've seen thus far (Claudia P., though now I think we've seen all four and learned that the 'P' stands for Phantomhive...as I suspected).  The other three are characters from other series who have died: Jenny from NCIS, Ran from Texhnolyze, and...I can't remember the third one.   The wig is styled by me from a wig I ordered off ebay (these were the times before I had standards my wigs had to adhere to...seriously).

Photos were taken in January 2012.

I do hope to have photos of this cosplay on a mannequin up soon!

ALSO: this cosplay is FOR SALE.  Please contact me if you are interested (email: albinoshadowfire@gmail.com)

Awards:
Craftsmanship Award in Journeyman Division at Arisia 2012

I made two bone-shaped biscochitos for this photoshoot.
Gotta pose with the cookie before eating it!
\
OMG FOOD NOM NOM NOM
Arisia 2012 Masquerade photo.  Unfortunately they only photographed my back.  The Grell Sutcliffe on stage with me is my friend Jenny.
Undertaker can be a Time Lord too!  And he has TWO sonics!  This was from Halloween 2012.
For Halloween 2012 I decided to try some different makeup effects and have an open wound on Undertaker's face instead of a stitched up scar.  I received several compliments on it for realism!

No comments:

Post a Comment